Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday - Day 77 - What a Strange World

I woke up a little later today.  Better night.

I spent most of the day working or watching too much news.  I took a break for a while with Bex.  We are planning the garden that is almost ready but not in yet.

Lily is still not showing me how she gets out.  What is funny is that tonight all of the other goats came to me when it was time to go to the barn, but she kept walking away.  So I closed the gate and walked away with the rest to go to the barn.  She started yelling and watched me leave.  I really figured that I would find her loose when I headed back to the pen.  But she was still inside!  She was ready to go, though.

So this makes me wonder if the only time she gets out is maybe Salsa is chasing her and she jumps.  Still no camera.  But I'm working on it.

The world is weird today and tonight.  We are safe and well and watching and supporting.  I hope you are safe and well and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment