Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday - Day 102

I woke up with the alarm.  I was feeling kind of blah and did not really want to get up yet.  It helps to motivate when there's sun in your eyes.

Got some work done in the morning.  A lot of back and forth and I am looking forward to the weekend break.

Mama bird stayed on her nest most of today but I was able to peek in the afternoon and saw that all four eggs have now hatched. 


I made more salsa this evening.  I forgot that I was using fresh habaneros instead of the peppers that I dried from last year, and I used a whole one.  Whoo-ee that salsa is hot.  It's not too bad, but definitely more than I am used to making.  It tastes really good and smokey though, and I am still really pleased with the new recipe I've been using.

The most recent infusion for limoncello is ready to finish up this weekend, and then to start a new batch.  I just finished the last of what I had from the last one. 

I'm looking forward to a breather this weekend.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment