Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday - Day 98

I woke up before the alarm this morning, despite having a hard time going to sleep.  Basically it was that it was too hot to sleep, then I got cold, pulled the covers up, and couldn't go back to sleep.

A heavily focused day at work and not much else until 5pm.

I just didn't have the energy to do much today, not much cooking, and feeling pretty low.  I was on a late work call when the 8pm alarm went off for howl, so I missed that tonight. 

The goats cooperated mostly.

Mama bird is spending more time on her nest and doesn't fly away as soon as I get near.  It's kind of hard to avoid her as we need to use that door sometimes, but she is probably used to it by now.

We are well and trying to figure this all out.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment