Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday - Day 94

I heard the coyotes as I was going to bed last night.  This was the first time in months.  I really thought we had scared them away with all the humans howling.  My neighbor saw a deer recently and said she's been seeing big coyote prints in the small vineyard at the upper edge of the property.

I woke before the alarm and felt okay.

The morning was pretty productive for work.  But we are all struggling right now emotionally.  This is hard.  One of the disadvantages to working from home is that it can be difficult to leave work for home.  I have to resist checking office e-mails when I am off the clock because it is important to make sure to separate that time. 

The afternoon got hot again.  Not as bad inside as it has been in the past but still super uncomfortable.  I'm looking forward to a cool-down over the next few days.

We are hanging in there.  It's been a rough patch the past couple of days, but we know it will pass.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment