Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday - Day 84

I slept through the alarm today.  Thankfully it was cooler and the barn wasn't too hot when I got out there.

I tried a new method of making sourdough bread in the bread machine yesterday.  I put all the ingredients in last night and mixed the dough.  Then I turned the machine off and let it sit overnight.  I started the machine again this morning to make the bread.

It looks funny but it tastes good.  Next time I'll do the same but will bake the bread in the oven.

Bex came out of her room at one point and asked if I'd made pretzels.  I was sorry to disappoint her.  But we can do that tomorrow.

I identified a few more things to pack for evacuation.  I need to find a three boxes to set aside for chicken transport.

I'm watching a fire up north.  It's pretty far from us right now but it was last year to begin with too so...  Winds are up tonight, though it was calm today.  Fire season is nerve wracking and now it's lasting most of the year.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment