Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday - Day 103

I slept a little later today but still felt really tired.

The baby birds are still there and mama showed up this morning - I was worried 'cause I hadn't seen her since yesterday afternoon.  That doesn't mean she wasn't there.  I just need confirmation they're all okay from time to time.


This guy was in my car yesterday, flying near the passenger window.  Just as I started to roll it down so it could escape, it crawled suddenly into the window area.  I thought it would come out or blow out, but it didn't.  I watched all the way down the driveway, and then rolled the window up to see if it would move.  It didn't.  Oops.  I don't see that it is hurt, so maybe it was on its way out anyway?


I made seasoned croutons in the air fryer from sourdough bread that had gone stale, and they turned out really good.  They were really easy to make, and no heat in the kitchen from the oven.


Then I started sourdough pretzels and let the dough sit until it started to cool down in the evening. 

I had planned to make enchilada sauce and cook chicken and finish the limoncello but I needed some down time too. 

I'm pretty tired so hoping to get to bed early.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment