Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday - I Can't Believe it's Day 80

I felt like crap after waking before the alarm today.

But after chores, I was on a roll doing office work.  I felt like my feet were under me for the first time in the past 80 days.  But it was a long day with a lot of emergency work and I was wiped out by the time I was done. 

A couple of weeks ago I got a fly zapper to contend with the extras that showed up this year.  I have adjusted the delivery schedule for the fly predators so hope that will take care of the issue but it's nice to have this electric racket available when needed. 

This afternoon Bex noticed a wasp had gotten into the house.  She got the racket but was afraid to use it on a wasp, so I took it.  When the wasp took flight, I swung for the wasp like it was a tennis ball, and connected.  We saw the spark and heard the zap, and the wasp went flying into the window, landing in the groove at the bottom.  And then it climbed back up and flew out of reach.  Uh-oh.  Zombie Wasp is lurking in the house.  We couldn't get to it and I decided to leave it be.  I'm hopeful the wasp found its way out of the house.

We are well and safe.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment