Thursday, June 4, 2020

Wednesday - Day 79

Despite the heat, I was able to sleep well, waking in the middle of the night to get under the covers as the house cooled down.  It was cold in the house in the morning, and if I'm uncomfortably cold then, it is usually better in the afternoon.

There isn't much to share today.  It was an intense work day and more planned for tomorrow.  I was able to order some groceries with Jess, and Bex picked up for me.  Lily got out but didn't try to walk into the house.  The Americauna hens are still on strike.   

It did warm up a lot in the afternoon but I'm hopeful for an easier time tomorrow and through the weekend.  Also hoping for a breather so I can get some things done in the kitchen and garden that aren't really easy to do when it's so hot.

We are well and safe.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment