Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday - Day 105

I woke up with a headache this morning.  It went away pretty quickly.

My breathing felt better today though I was pretty tired.  I didn't get much sleep last night.

The baby birds are still bird-piled and Mama is at the nest often.  When I check on them, they have moved position though I'm kind of worried about them.  I would have expected them to be more active by now.

The greenhouse was pulled apart again last night.  But I didn't think about putting the camera out until it was too dark for me to feel comfortable out there.  I'll try to remember tomorrow and hope to figure out what it is messing around in there.

I love seeing the pine cones change on what I think is a Blue Spruce on my walk to the end of the driveway each evening.


It was an okay busy Monday.  It still feels weird to work from home.

Lily has gotten out of the pen two days in a row now.  Aaaand, I still need to set up a camera there too.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment