Saturday, June 20, 2020

Friday - Day 95

I snoozed the alarm today after a fitful night but got in 8 hours.  I think that's the most in about 90 some-odd days.

It meant hitting the ground running for work, but that was okay.  Nice thing is I can make the coffee and start in my jammies.

J was scheduled for transplant surgery at 2pm today.  He called about 1am when he got word and was packing to go to the hospital in SF.  Everything was delayed until he said he was heading in to the OR at just before 5pm.  I received a text from the hospital that the surgery began at 7:20 pm.  A call from the doctor two hours later provided reassurance that all went well.

I ordered hay and chicken feed, and took off to have it loaded into my vehicle curbside.  After I got home, Tamily stopped by with a chicken treat and we enjoyed watching them learn how to get the fruit out of it.  We visited at a distance outside for a bit and Em got to play with the goats.  It's strange not to hug each other but being able to see each other is a nice treat.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment