Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday - Day 99

The alarm woke me up and I had a deadline to meet, so even though I didn't want to get up, I did.  The interesting thing is that my sleep score on the app was the highest it has ever been.  I was beginning to think that a higher score wasn't attainable.  I felt fine and ready to tackle the day.

Which was a good thing.  It was a day filled with legal conundrums and even international sticky issues.  It's hard to turn your brain off at the end of the day when things are still so unsettled.

I did put some soil in one of the garden beds to finally get some of the plants in.  It will feel good to get those better established than in the pots they are currently in. 

Bex and I spent some time together after a light dinner.  I'm feeling disjointed again.  Maybe it's coming up on 100 days tomorrow since I had a regular schedule in a world without daily stress overhanging everything.  I finally shut off all news sources this evening to try to catch a break for a little bit.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment