Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday - Day 92

It was hard to get to sleep again last night but I felt like I slept better than that when the alarm went off.

The camera captured nothing last night.  I think I had it pointed a little low and will try again tonight.  The test images it did produce were very clear.

I tested out the air fryer with some seasoned potatoes.  I followed the recipe to a T but dang, they were salty.  Otherwise, they were really good and very easy and did not heat up the house.

It was nice to be able to share the video I've been working on today.  I'm looking forward to more projects such as this.

I made more salsa this afternoon so we can reheat tamales from last night for dinner.  Bex picked up a "sundae kit" from Baskin Robbins for dessert.

It's funny that now I have a camera trained on the goat pen, Lily is not escaping.  But then again, she hasn't gotten out for a few days.  It is very periodic.  I've aimed the camera for the night on a different spot and will see if anything shows up when I review tomorrow morning.

I continue to howl at 8 with my neighbor.  Often other neighbors join in now, which makes it more fun.  We tend to take turns.  I wish we could get more involved so all of us could just go for it and join in for one big howl.  We've been waiting I think to get that confirmation someone else is out there with us.  It feels good to hear it.

Still no coyotes.

A late night tonight after a late dinner.  I got a on a roll transcribing and lost track of time.  Almost done with this project and hope to complete it in the morning.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment