Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday - Day 89

It was a pretty sleep overall last night.  I slept past when my alarm would normally go off.

I did some transcription, worked on a video project, more transcription.  It's easier inside the house today - not nearly as hot as it has been.

I was able to spend some time with Bex this evening and the goats mostly behaved at dinnertime.  Lily ran past me out of the gate but it was easy to catch her.  Walk to the grain bin, she comes up beside me.  She did dodge me reaching for her, but jumped onto the milk stand, then came to me to see if I had any food.  Easy to snag her collar for the walk to the barn - where there was also food!

I spotted scat on the driveway near the house for the second time this week, so I went ahead and ordered a camera.  The one I have has not been cooperating.

One interesting thing about wildlife around here is that we haven't heard coyotes since we started howling.  I wonder if we scared them off?

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment