Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday - Day 83 - Disjointed Day

Sleep was fine last night.  The house cooled down.  But I was still pretty tired when I got up this morning.

I worked this morning, though I'd hoped to work less this weekend.  I was able to start some sourdough bread and will see how that turns out.  I'm taking Jess's suggestion to let the loaf rest a long time and I'll finish the bread in the morning.

I took some time to read, weed whack, do some laundry.  The weather was perfect today - except for the damn wind. 

After dinner and time for bed, and I can't sleep because of the wind.  I have an overwhelming desire to hit the off switch and it is so frustrating to just deal with it and try not to worry.  I keep checking apps and news feeds and windows to be sure there is no danger.  It is exhausting but at the same time adrenaline fueled and I have a hard time concentrating on one thing.  Worse than what has become normal the past 83 days.

But with all that, we are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment