Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday - Day 91

Oh, today did not start off well.  I slept as long as I could, turning off the alarm.  I had a hard time going to sleep and kept waking up.  I felt like crap.  No energy and just wanted to cry.  I didn't want to clock in for work.

I was able to get some work done this morning.

Bex had a good idea to get an air fryer and I went in on the purchase with her.  It is so cool!  Literally!  We can cook without heating the house up.  And there are so many things we can do that are healthier for us.  I am looking forward to exploring what this machine can do.

I made tamales today with leftover chicken filling from the enchiladas.  It was easier than I expected and very good!  I just need a bigger steamer or figure out a way to steam more than four at a time.  When making only a dozen, it wasn't too bad.  I just did them in shifts.

The camera arrived today and I tested it out by pointing it at the goat pen this afternoon.  Lily didn't escape of course.  It's aimed at the chicken coop tonight.

Hung out with Bex for a little bit tonight. 

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment