Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Tuesday - Day 106

I woke up an hour before the alarm.  My sleep wasn't so good last night.

The breathing issue started again while I was struggling with the new camera.  The camera is not working properly.  I think it may be slow wifi but I had a hard time figuring out how to change the setting.  I shut the camera down and deleted the app until I feel more up to dealing with it.

Then soon after I noticed low water pressure and was going to text landlady.  I picked up my phone to do so and she texted me to ask if we're out of water.  That's not good.  So I filled what containers I could (not enough) and she checked the tank.  I started to cry.  I really need a break.

Landlady brought bottled water and said she'd found the source of the leak.  She hoped it would be fixed tomorrow but it's looking more like Thursday.  Being without running water during COVID?  SUCKS.  And there's nowhere we can go to do laundry or take showers, so we are roughing it.

I called a debris company to see about hauling away some big items and it was hugely expensive.  So I put a different plan in place.

The young cows are back, just babies really. 


Bex stopped this evening to say hello.  And got some unexpected attention!


The baby birds are getting bigger.  One was peeking over the edge of the nest tonight.


It's been a very long and stressful day and I'm looking forward to some sleep.

We are still well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment