Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday - Day 58

Sleep was good.  I snoozed the alarm this morning. 

It started to rain.  AGAIN.  I had uncovered the hay last night.  I hate slogging through chores in the rain.

I made sourdough pretzels again.  We enjoyed them so much yesterday, they're easy, and thee's plenty of starter every day.

I preheated the oven without looking into it, which is something I never do.  Because who knows what might have been put in there that we forgot?  Like leftovers from dinner last night?  Luckily, the oven wasn't very hot and I smelled something before it became a problem.  Brain fog has me doing things that I would normally never do.

I had a family law meeting this afternoon.  Not a lot of information.  And I felt exhausted from trying to work today.

At 4:00 pm I wanted a nap.

Bex made a good dinner tonight.  I forgot to howl until five minutes after the time.  Too late.

There were only three eggs left in the nest this evening.  I heard something in the shed tonight, so applied more coyote pee to the shed area in the hopes of keeping the nest, mama, and babies safe.

It's been a rather low day with a couple of good moments.  Time to get some rest and look forward to a better day tomorrow.

We are well.  I hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment