Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday - Day 73 - Not Much Happening

Ah, sleep was good last night and the day started off nice and cool.

I needed to get more chicken feed, so called in an order for pick-up at the feed store.  I am getting used to this system and am not sure I'll go back to wandering around store aisles.  It will help stop some impulse purchases.

I headed out and traded limoncello for an empty bottle from Jon, then feed store for a chicken feed loaded into the back, then a quick outdoors stop at the nursery on the way home to have a couple bags of soil loaded into the back so we can get that garden finished.  I'm looking forward to this upcoming break in the weather so we can do some outside work without dying.

It was neat to see 2020 senior portraits on banners hanging from the street lamps in Healdsburg. 

I can't remember much about the afternoon.  More work, chasing Lily after she escaped, and enjoying a cooler evening.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment