Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday - Day 68 - Relatively Quiet

I woke up way early again today.  A little over an hour before I wanted to.

As I was scrolling through Facebook, a notification popped up that my friend request from yesterday was accepted.  It will be interesting, and I feel confident healing, to be in touch with my favorite priest.  I was curious about how he is doing and if he was still in San Francisco.  I read articles about his healing masses and memories rushed back of laying hands in the 70s and 80s.  I checked to see if he was on Facebook, and he is, though not active in the priesthood.  I sent him a note thanking him for his guidance and encouragement 40 years ago.

I ordered a new hose to replace the one I broke the other day, and went out to town for curbside pickup.  Before I left, I whipped up a quick batch of sourdough lemon scones.  They were pretty good, though I can think of some adjustments I'd like to make next time.

Soon as I got home, I received notification that mail had been delivered.  I was so happy to see a gift from Mom - a book of humorous Chicken Soup stories.  I've started it already.

Transcription for much of the day and reviewing what I hope will be our final version of the song. 

Heading to bed on a hot night and hoping it will cool down.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment