Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday - Day 62

I slept better last night.

I have a lot of work to catch up on, so most of the morning was spent doing that.  I took a break to start and then finish baking sourdough scones.  They turned out good.


These are vanilla scones.  I think I'll try cheese next.

I spent the day working and resting in between.  And doing a little music video work, which was fun.  And listening to new recordings coming in on our project.  Which is exciting.

The howl is just down to me and my neighbor again.  I wonder if the other howlers will come out when the weather gets better again.  I dodged out between downpours and was grateful. 

I love these trees - I think they are blue spruce - near the end of my driveway.  They hide behind the bushes that I can never remember the name of - the poisonous ones that line freeway center dividers.


And I'm pooped out early.

We are well here.  And ready to tackle Monday.  Kind of.  I hope you are well, too.

1 comment: