Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday - Day 70 - Memorial Day

Slept well, but woke up way too early for a holiday.

I shut everything down early today, closed all the curtains, turned on cooler.  I started to feel the heat inside the house anyway at about 1:30 p.m. 

I did some transcription and then finalized the video for our music collaboration that we've been working on the last month.  So happy to be able to share it!

Love You By Staying Apart

I tried to do as much as I could today but it was all slow going after the temperature rose in the house.  By the time it started to cool down, I was wiped out.  I'm hoping to cool the house down well tonight and keep it in better tomorrow, though I'm not sure what more I could have done.

The walk out to howl was nice and cool.  We have an expanded group next door so I think there were five of us tonight.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment