Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday - Day 66 - ADD day

I slept really well and woke up an hour before the alarm!

Our reunion retreat was canceled yesterday.  We're bummed about it but are exploring other options to get together safely in August for a day of music and connection.  St. Dorothy's Rest is a special place to us and we'll miss being there.  They are closed for events for the rest of the year and could use some help.  If you have a chance to help them, donations can be made via their website - either a one-time donation or a monthly contribution.  More information about their hospital camps for sick children, other camps and functions, and how to donate can be found at their website here.

Ollie always seeks a morning ray of sunshine.


I had a really hard time maintaining focus today and just allowed myself to move from thing to thing.  Work, transcribe, a little baking, a little TV (but I could only watch until the next commercial break), a little reading.  I have no idea what the deal is but I just went with it rather than stress out.

I got an early start on garlic cheese sourdough scones and another batch of pretzels.


The photo's a little blurry because I was in a hurry to get some while they were fresh out of the oven.

The afternoon and evening was another exercise in jumping from one thing to another.  Howl was solo, which was fine.

I caught up on All Rise tonight and was surprised to see a shelter at home episode.  It was interesting.  I do enjoy the show.  The gap between that episode and now, over two weeks later, means it may be done for the season.  I never follow things closely enough to know.  Hoping it will return.

I'm tired.  And a little stressed and sad today.

But we are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment