Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday - Day 38

I woke at 6:00 a.m. without an alarm.  I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, as the weather has turned warm and it was uncomfortable in my room.  But the earlier bedtime helped this morning.

The birds are all over and really vocal these days.  The cool spring mornings are my favorite.


Work was intense and I was having a hard time concentrating.

I finished making a pretty mask for Mom that I think she will like.  I am working on one for Dad that is uniquely him.  The thread issue has been resolved.  Now I am struggling with finding a good way to cut strips of fabric for the ties.  I have tried a few different ways.  I'll keep working on finding a system that works well for me.

When I checked the nesting box this afternoon for eggs, I was surprised to see not just the second brown one of the day, but saw that one of the Americaunas had laid!  I almost heard angels singing as the sunlight hit the glowing blue-green orb nested in the straw. 



Let the eggstravaganza begin!

I went out this afternoon to drop off packages for shipping - including one box of masks for our medical friends in Colorado.



I then picked up more thread that I had ordered from Joann's.  It is amazing how much thread I am using.

I am making time for some self-reflection and creativity this week.  It is daring for me to risk like this but it feels good too. 

We are well.  I hope you are too.



No comments:

Post a Comment