Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday - Day 32

I woke up with a headache again after a fitful night of attempted sleep. 

The headache went away, and going outside is always a good way to start the day.  Morning chores are musical these days.  You'll hear Yellow, the rooster, and maybe some buzzing as the hummingbirds fly by in the video below.




Some work, then safe errands with Bex riding shotgun.  We sent masks to "The A Team," and picked up fabric and some alfalfa.  We haven't been able to do errands together for a long time.

Calves were near the roadway - it's always fun to see them.

There's too many people out.  I was surprised.  I went for essentials and I cannot understand what people are doing parked all over Railroad Square.

I later read an article in the Press Democrat that the Santa Rosa Police are now citing violators of the mandated shelter at home.  Minimum $1,000 fine and possible 6 months jail time.  Maybe that congestion will ease.

The day was often an exercise in frustration.  It seems most things these days are tinged with that.  I'm hoping tomorrow is better.  There will not be any remote access attempts at work.

I shared with Bex one of my favorite adult beverages tonight - what Tammy and I call "Copper Camels."  Sooooooo good. 


We watched an episode of the new Making the Cut show and are going to bed before midnight.

Today was a roller coaster of peace, joy, frustration, fear, anxiety, and apprehension.  But we are well and hope for a better day.  Hope you are well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment