Sunday, April 26, 2020

Forty Days and Forty Nights

I slept a little better last night.  Not as good as 4/20 but not as bad as the previous two.

This little creature was snoozing on a barrette on my side table as I went to bed last night.



I started the day with an online class in herbal first aid.  It was a longer class than I'd remembered it would be, but with frequent breaks and a lunch break, it worked out well.  One snag.  We took 5-10 minute breaks every 45 minutes.  After the first break, I came back to my computer to see a message pop up saying it was going to restart and update software in 14 minutes and counting.  There was no way to tell it "later."  So I had to warn folks that I would probably drop out for that and would be back.  Thankfully, the class was recorded, and I was also able to use Becca's iPad to watch while the computer updated.  During my lunch break, I ate and then played some music for a while.

I learned a ton from the class and look forward to starting my herbal first aid binder.

Bex spotted a super long-tailed lizard today.



An hour after the class ended, I had a scheduled collaborator Zoom, which I dug right into.  I love working with these guys, and what we are now polishing is - I think - something special.

Lily would get out of the pen almost as soon as I put her in this afternoon.  Bex busted her one of those times.


This makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it.

I watched a little television with Bex before bed.  It's been a long day and I'm off to bed a little earlier again.

One of Becca's friends reported that someone at her workplace has been diagnosed with COVID.  This is the closest to us yet and we are sad and nervous.

We are staying well.  I hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment