Friday, April 24, 2020

Sixth Friday

I tossed and turned last night - literally.  I could not sleep as my mind was racing.  I woke up looking for pillows at one point and one was on the floor. 

It got hot fast today!  It was already 80 at 9:30 a.m. with that damned wind still gusting.  Wind always causes anxiety, and especially now.

I seem to have a schedule now - work in the morning and then figure out what else to do in the afternoon.  Today it's masks and a little music.  I finished Mom and Dad's masks and got them packaged for shipping.  I forgot to take pictures and am looking forward to knowing that they got them.  The fabrics were picked just for them, and the rest of the masks will be bonus fun for other people. 

It was super hot this afternoon and I can't find my fan.  I did a lot of reorganizing so I'm sure it will show up in the place that it is "supposed to be."

Two (sounded like) men joined in howling to the north of us this evening.

Venus was bright tonight, and I left the curtains open at the front of the house so I could watch her rise in the night sky.

I hung out with Bex for a while and enjoyed her company before bed.

It's so hot in the house it's crazy.  I'm leaving windows open so I can cool it down overnight.

We are well and finding out way.  I hope you are well too.


No comments:

Post a Comment