Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday is Just Another Day

No headache this morning.  I am still not sleeping well and my back felt a little achy but am overall okay.

I was going to make popovers this morning but it calls for four eggs, and with two layers still on strike, I would rather save them for breakfast.

I have been working on the masks but it is slow going.  My back is starting to spasm from standing over the ironing board.  I'm going to move it to an easier spot to access the next time I need to use it.  That might help.

Jessi brought rice and a recipe and I handed off a mask and bottle for milk.  The stores are getting restocked, so we do not have to over-order to get what we need.  We ended up with too much potatoes, rice, and hash browns.  The chicken has increased in price dramatically.  Luckily we don't use a lot of meat.

I have been trying to get my microphone set up at home but the tools I have for a stand are not working properly.  I've ordered one more piece that should help.  I am still struggling with network issues to play music with my band live, but hope to have that resolved this week. 

I enjoyed an online Zoom visit with friends this evening.  It is always good to catch up, see faces we love, and hear music we love.  I look forward to this every time we can schedule it.

Tortellini soup tonight.  It was not as good this time but still good enough.  Plenty left over for the week.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment