Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday - COVID382

Up on time, and sent a message to Mandi for her birthday.  I wish I could have seen her, but I hope to be able to deliver her gift in person over the next few weeks.

I worked as much as I could before my dentist appointment.  The new crown was installed, after some off-and-on because it was so tight, and adjustments to make it fit.  It was relatively quick, no Novocaine.

I dropped off the returns to Amazon of the batteries and charger that didn't work at the UPS store, then headed home.

I worked as much as I could in the afternoon to make up the time.

After work, I put in another good half hour on the weed whacker.  There are a lot of dense areas with fleshy plants that are harder to cut and that spew wet green all over.  These are new this year and I wonder how much of the new growth I'm seeing is from the high winds flinging debris from the fire last year.  The grassy areas are much easier to cut.

And then during dinner I lost one, maybe two, fillings near the new crown.  I am so frustrated and disappointed.  I left a message for the dentist to call me tomorrow.  

To bed earlier I hope.  I'm pretty tired after today, and it's rather warm tonight.  I think the first night in a long time that I won't turn on the space heater before going to bed.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment