Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday - COVID363

I slept a little late but not too bad, and felt better about starting my day.  I hit my goal of a minimum of 7 hours of sleep.  

Work is still busy and I'm glad it's Friday.  I did have a good day, despite how focused I needed to be.  The three of us make a good team.

I didn't mention yesterday that when I went out to get the mail, I noticed a squirrel laying in the middle of our short section of driveway, belly down on the warm dirt.  It didn't move.  It lifted its head, and when I got out of my car, it moved off to the side of the driveway.  I was concerned because of the unusual behavior and the fact that I saw what looked like an injury at the base of its tail.  It vanished quickly so I couldn't check further and all I could do was wish it well.


But Bex found it by the driveway in the same area today, and unfortunately it had died.  We are pretty sad about it because we are enjoying the squirrels and are hoping this one isn't the female of the pair we have been watching.

Watched a little TV and crocheted with Bex after dinner.  Looking forward to what I hope will be a productive and enjoyable weekend.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment