Sunday, March 7, 2021

Saturday/Sunday - COVID357/358

I slept in blissfully for a bit this morning until the mirror caught the sun and threw it into my eyes.  

I was able to finish one transcription project in the morning and then focus on house projects as a break.  There's another transcription project awaiting me.  And then as the day went on, more on the first transcription project.  

It was nice to go back and forth between things without feeling tied to a single job for eight hours.  I organized kitchen towels and cleaned house.  Then I made quiche for dinner, and leftover breakfasts and lunches, etc.  

Aaaaand I forgot to post this Saturday night.

Sunday was another sleep-in day, though most of the morning was spent catching up on transcription.

I was able to take some time to completely empty, clean, and organize the kitchen drawers.  It's amazing what you remember you had when you discover three corkscrews, two bottle openers, and I think about five vegetable peelers.  In my defense, most of those were trial and error peelers until I finally found one I like.  Now I go through them (they're all in the dishwasher) to see which are worth keeping and which go away.

I helped Jess pick some fresh spinach from her garden and brought some home with a spinach pesto recipe I'm looking forward to making.  It was nice to sit in her beautiful backyard and visit for a while.

The weekend passed too quickly but it was a good one.  We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment