Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tuesday - COVID374

 Up and at 'em early because I thought I had a dentist appointment today.  About an hour before the appointment time, I called the office and inquired because I hadn't received a confirming call or text from them.  Turns out this was an appointment that was cancelled when I was able to get in earlier.  My next appointment is next week.

But that was a good thing because I needed the time off work (I'd already told them I'd be off) to go with Bex to drop her car off at the mechanic.  Again.

I dropped her back at home and then took a nice drive out to Guerneville to return a wifi device to the library that was due back today.  It was a beautiful day.

I worked for a bit then Bex told me she needed to get blood work done, so she scheduled the appointment and I drove her down.  Her car had been diagnosed by then, and the shop was ordering the necessary part, so we picked her car up while we were out.  Thankfully, it is covered under warranty!  Woohoo!

Napped on the couch after dinner and then watched an episode of Idol with Bex.  We are a little behind and I'd like to get caught up before voting starts.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment