Monday, March 1, 2021

Sunday - COVID351

I slept late but not enough.  But the weather was nice today and I enjoyed one of my favorite kinds of fresh cool mornings when I went outside to take care of the animals.

I turned to a work project I have been putting off because I knew there would be a learning curve. It turned out to be more of a learning curve than expected and I spent the morning and early afternoon wrangling a new software program and a new process in Word.  

I stopped to spend time with Tammy and work with her on organizing and sorting through the TV cabinet.  We reorganized games and controls and books and pictures and I filled a box for donating and Tammy took some items to list directly to people who might be able to use them.  She helped me remove the nonfunctioning DVD/VCR and replace it with the one the kids got me. It's tough to manage the cords behind the unit and needs two people.  We gave it a good dusting and I took photos out that were packed for evacuation last year and put them up.  I was amazed at the amount of ash on them from having been stored in Jessi's garage.  It looks great and is relaxing to look at, easy to use, and impetus to move on to the next bookshelf.

After Tam left, I turned back to my project for a few more hours.  I'm sure there is an easier way and I'll eventually find it, but it took using three programs to get the setup that I needed.

I fell asleep on the couch after dinner and didn't even pick up my crochet project.  I can't believe the weekend is over already.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment