Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday - COVID381

Up a little late again, but not too bad.  I had a hard time getting to sleep last night.

I worked and transcribed and was able to mostly maintain my new routine of taking brief breaks to move and do something.  I am starting to see significant progress in getting the tall grass down.  Once I get this section to the gate, I'll get the back yard in shape so we can plant the garden.  


I made a trip to the feed store and stopped at the nursery to pick up some mini carnation plants.  When I cleared the planter where I used to keep them, I decided I wanted to plant them again.  Of course, while I was there I saw basil ... and tomatoes ... and cilantro ... and cucumber...  I want to plant earlier this year than I have in the past.  I also have some luffa seeds I want to try.

I'm up a little later than planned but not as late as I have been.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment