Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Monday - COVID366

I was up a little late again today.  I went to bed late and then the time change got me again.

It was a busy work day with new clients continuing to come in while we juggle current cases.  We are still trying to play catch-up after a five-day trial that was supposed to be one day and sucked a lot of time with a disappointed client and an unpaid bill.  Such is the way it goes in family law sometimes.

I took Bella in for a nail trim in the late afternoon, a quick trip out and back.  She continues to improve and seemed to enjoy the ride this time, sitting on her bed in the seat next to me, not trying to climb around or get into my lap.

Chicken salad for dinner tonight and I feel like there are loose ends because I don't have work to do tonight.

A coyote trotted through at about 815 p.m.  I hadn't seen any for so long that I thought they had decided to stay away from the compound.  I still haven't laid the wolf lines because Blue started laying again and I didn't want to scare the chickens with the smell if the coyotes weren't around.  I have to rethink that plan now.

I lost track of time and stayed up too late again. 

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment