Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday - COVID383

I was up on time with the alarm this morning, which was a good thing.  I almost did chores right away but put them off for a cup of coffee first.  I should have done chores right away.

I got an early call from the dentist's office in response to the voice mail I'd left last night about the lost filling.  They could get me in.  In a half hour.  I said I wasn't sure I could make it, and was given 45 minutes.  So I booked it to get chores done and ready to go.  I made it in 35 minutes.

The bad news is that the tooth needs a root canal and cannot be refilled.  I have no insurance left for the year and not enough CareCredit to cover it.  I was denied a requested credit limit increase.  But I'm close to being able to do it, so will work toward getting that done as soon as possible.  I don't want to put this off the way I used to.

Jess ordered groceries for us this morning and they were delivered this afternoon, so after work I headed down to pick them up from her house.  Driving through town, I slowed for a man crossing the street ahead of me.  To my delight, he rushed to his truck, kissed his dog on top of the head that was waiting for him in the back, and opened the driver's door to get in.

It was nice to see Jess for a little bit.  

It was a quiet evening and I'm going to bed a little later than planned.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment