Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday - 378

Up with the sun and not too late.  I started with transcription and alternated housework and weed whacking throughout the day.

I headed out about 3pm to meet up with Tamily at the farm in Cotati.  I got to see the new enclosure for the chicks they have been raising in their living room for the past several weeks and admire all that they have accomplished and are working on at the farm.  It's changed a lot since I first saw it during my Kincade evacuation in 2019 along with the planned power outage that had me hanging out at the city building charging station.  We were invited to walk across the street for a much needed stress break and visit the animals.

It was nice being out in the sunshine with good friends and good animals.  I left after about an hour and a half and stopped to pick up dinner for myself from Smokin' Bowls before picking up my grocery order on the way home.

I was pretty pooped out and a little achy after walking more than usual, but that's a good thing.

I couldn't get the small bag of cat food I normally buy a couple weeks ago, and needed to order a humongous bag.  I really didn't have a good place for it until I realized I could use a galvanized bucket with lid that I used to keep bird seed in.  I cleaned it up and brought it into the house, then stared at it for a week or so not liking it until I realized I could cover it.  I ordered contact paper that arrived this week, and that was a project this morning.  It was difficult and is far from perfect, but I kinda love it - and it looks better in the bathroom.  

It's been a long day, though I surprisingly didn't snooze on the couch while I watched a movie and crocheted tonight.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment