Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday - COVID364

I woke up before the alarm and made myself stay in bed until I heard it start.  This making sure I get 7 hours of sleep is a good thing, I think.  I'm not sure if it was just me wanting to get up or if I heard Bex and Q.  Bex took Q to the ER for pain way early this morning. He is fine now but they napped most of the rest of the day.

I transcribed and did a few things around the house and mentally tried to figure out what I want to accomplish tomorrow.  

I took a trip to town to pick up curbside groceries and drop off the return to Keurig.  The new machine arrived this week and is working fine.  Though I did discover I prefer the French press...  The Keurig is handy when I want a quick coffee or fast cup of hot water.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment