Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Tuesday - COVID353

 I woke up to Mandi calling and that was a great way to start the day.  After that, it was a run through lots of office work because my assistant is out for the day and of course everything is happening all at once.

I picked up my online grocery order late in the day.

My neighbor told me that her worker had talked to the guys who left right before me when my package disappeared.  When she went down to get her newspaper, she discovered my package stuffed in the newspaper box - not the mailbox.  It wasn't there yesterday, so whoever took it brought it back.  I had a chance to chat with her for a while this afternoon, which was good.

I had a phone appointment with my doctor to follow up on my ER visit.  She was cracking up when she called because she had just read the doctor's notes from my visit.  Apparently amidst the technical recounting of my injury and what happened during the visit, he wrote that I had said to "Just pull the damn thing" when I agreed to him yanking my toe without anesthetic.  I don't recall using damn but who knows?  It is not outside the realm of possibility and I was not thinking very clearly at the time.  

I finished work and spent some time with Bex and crocheted.  It's gotten to be another late night and I have an early appointment tomorrow.  Oops.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment