Friday, March 26, 2021

Thursday - COVID376

I overslept which normally would not be a big deal, but I had an appointment for an oil change this morning.  I had plenty of time, but not enough to leisurely start the day or get some work in first.

The oil change went without a hitch.  I enjoyed being outside while they did it, people and car watching and enjoying the mild sunshine.  When I picked up the keys and paid for it, she said the oil was low, which surprised me.  This is the first oil change since I bought it in August, and I've put less than 5000 miles on it.  I mentioned that to her and she suggested I bring it in monthly to check the oil.  They'll document it and if it's burning oil, it could be a covered repair under the extended warranty I purchased with the car.  She said this engine is known to have issues with burning oil.  First I'd heard of that.

The rest of the day was work and then I fell asleep on the couch again.  Gotta quit that habit.  It's hard when I'm working on the afghan and I feel cozy and sleepy.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment