Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday - COVID356

Up a little later than alarm this morning but I'm making it through.  Trying to get back schedule.

We were all hopping and bopping through work today - so much happening and I felt like I was juggling my way through the day.  With the same amount of tension and worry about dropping a ball.

It was a quiet night except for the deluge that came through with winds rattling the house. I was grateful that I'd suspected we might have rain and I had covered the hay. I don't bother checking the weather forecasts anymore.  Nothing feels predictable, so I watch the sky and go with the flow.

Two foxes bopped through by the Ring tonight but too fast to be worth saving video.  I haven't seen evidence of coyotes in quite a while now.  Maybe they have figured out a different place to settle.

I'm looking forward to what I hope will be both a productive and relaxing weekend.  We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment