Monday, March 22, 2021

Sunday - COVID372

Up with the sun and feeling good today.  I was able to work out a pick-up plan with Cory and Tammy of a free kick-wheel pottery wheel.  It's pretty heavy but we got it safely here.  The seat needs some adjustment because I'm not sure that we put it back on right, but it is functional and came with clay and attachments.  Art therapy on the horizon.

Then Tammy stayed with me and we tackled another section of the living room.  All of the DVDs and video cassettes were combed through, organized, and some set aside for donation.  The living area is slowly taking shape in the way I want it to be.

Bex made dinner, and I fell asleep on the couch again.  

The weekend was full and good.  I'm hoping for an easy work week and am happy with the mild weather.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment