Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Monday - COVID380

I was up a little late today but not too much so.  I hit the ground running with work and then transcription.

I am continuing my new routine of taking a break every hour to at least stand and walk a little, and sometimes take on a project for 10 to 15 minutes.  I got some more weed whacking done today and the new battery - that fits - charged fast and lasted longer.  It's an odd one and I am guessing it's a difference between Lithium and NiCad.  It doesn't slow down, it just stops.  Which is fine.

I also reorganized my closet and added shelving and got the extra comforters and pillows into vacuum storage bags for space conservation.  I noticed tonight that a couple of them puffed up again, so I'll redo them tomorrow and make sure they are sealed better.

Leftover soup for dinner is always good and easy.

It was a day full of exertion and I'm pretty pooped, though it took a while to get there.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment