Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday - COVID379

I snoozed and then killed the alarm until Oliver's insistent jumping onto my body and running over the top of my head and meowing finally got me up.  As soon as I was vertical and sitting on the side of the bed, Bella started barking.  The animals were peeved.

I fed them all and released and fed the outdoor critters before my first cup of coffee because that's the right thing to do when they wait that long.

Then I started transcription and set a timer so I remembered to get up and move and to work on one project at least every hour.

The new batteries I bought were all charged up but ... they don't fit the weed whacker.  I set up a return and ordered the right kind.  Apparently there are some with three prongs and some with two, both designated with the same part number.  Geez.  I got a little bit of the grass down but not much, and now it's growing fast and is harder to cut.

I made tortellini soup for dinner, which I haven't had for quite a while, and it was good.  Bex keeps baking and I am trying to stay away from the chocolate chip cookies.  One a day could be okay but I keep grabbing one as a snack and need to get them out of sight.

I did a little bit more reorganization today but it was a little scattered because I still have a lot of transcription to do.

The foxes showed up this evening.  I had to laugh at the second in this video because it left its mark just before running off.


I'm awake but need to try to sleep so I'm rested for the week.  I need a vacation.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment