Thursday, March 18, 2021

Tuesday/Wednesday - COVID367/368

I skipped Tuesday.  It was a routine, packed, boring work day with me falling asleep on the couch.  When Bex woke me, I made me way straight to bed, did not pause to update the blog, because it was a nothing new day and I was pooped.

I didn't sleep well once I got to bed, but I guess I got a head start on the couch.

It was another intense work day.  I need a vacation but the work will still be there and I have eaten away vacation time earned because I need the money.  Then I got hit with an almost 50% increase in the garbage bill.  To add insult to injury, it was retroactive to January 1 with no notice.  I've requested a downsize in can size because I can't justify the cost going forward.  It knocked me sideways for the rest of the day because just when I feel like I can move ahead, something messes everything up again.

I fell asleep on the couch again, so another broken night's sleep.  

But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment