Sunday, February 28, 2021

Saturday - COVID350

I slept later than normal but it's another late night and I'm looking forward to bed again.

I spent more time working today than I wanted to but do need to catch up.  Physical issues and pain made for slow going and I'm far behind.

I'll be looking forward to shifting gears for a little bit tomorrow before getting back to it.

Coyote scat was on the main driveway today rather than near the house.  It was pretty apparent on my drive down to the mailbox.  Bex caught some video of a squirrel drinking from the rain filled half wine barrel this morning.  We've seen a squirrel rushing up and through trees behind the house with leaves in her mouth.  We think a nest has been built, which could also explain the two squirrels chasing each other yesterday.  It will be fun to see babies if we're lucky.  'Tis the season.


We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment