Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday - COVID231 and FIRE72

I thought I'd sleep in a bit longer, but the earlier bedtime last night meant up at 8am.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the morning with daylight saving time ending and all.

I did some work this morning, and am still a little behind but not too much.

Then I went to the library to drop off a couple things and pick up a couple books.  After that, a trip to Home Depot to curbside pick up my motion sensing solar outdoor light order.  Now to find a couple spots to put them so they illuminate the chicken coop.

It was exciting to hearing the Ring notification a couple of times tonight.  We saw a fox run from the barn area toward the front of the house, and then back again a few minutes later.  The camera caught a split second flash of another animal in front of the fox on the second run-through, but it's impossible to see what it is.  It's about the size of a raccoon but I'm not sure a raccoon could outrun a fox.

Then again, I've never seen a raccoon run.  Maybe they can run fast when motivated.

I finished the blanket I started on when I was with Tammy during evacuations.  I'll have to take a better photo in the daylight.  I loved the center mandala that I wasn't content with making one and mounting it in a hoop.  So I decided to use a section of another pattern to make it into squares and create the blanket.  It weighs about 5 pounds!


It should be pretty cozy on my bed - I'll give it a try and see.  It was plenty warm while I was sewing the panels together the last couple of days.

I'm looking forward to getting some things done around the house tomorrow.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment