Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Monday - COVID203 and FIRE47

I tossed and turned again last night and did not sleep past the sun hitting my window because the roll-up shade decided it had had enough and separated itself from the roll.  I am now awaiting new curtains because the shade is a PITB and I won't replace it.

It was another work day, though I did look through the video captured by the trail cam this morning and discovered a coyote strolling along the driveway.  That was a first and rather exciting.

The work day kept me busy.  Then I went down to pick up some groceries from Jess in the evening.  She and Cory have been working on the trailer now that it's at their place and it is coming right along!

Bex cooked dinner and I enjoyed spending some time with her before I started yawning, signaling bedtime.

The fires have been quieter today, or at least I'm not getting as many notifications.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment