Sunday, October 18, 2020

Saturday - COVID217 and FIRE58

I slept 8 hours and could have slept more if the sun wasn't blaring into the room with its accompanying intense heat through an uncovered (still) window.

I was just starting some work when I decided to accompany Bex to have her new tires put on her car.  There would be some wait time and neither one of us had our Costco membership cards yet.  Thankfully it wasn't too busy and we were able to dodge around safely to get the tires started and cards in wallets and grabbed a couple of things from the store while we were there.

We sat in my car and observed her car being worked on, laughing when the poor guys took each tire outside to shake and bounce and kick them to get the dust off.  It's pretty bad.  By the fourth tire I was wondering why they didn't use the air nozzles on them, but maybe that wouldn't have been big or strong enough.  As it was, we were giggling the whole time and the theme song for the Harlem Globetrotters was running through my head.  Belly laughs are good.

We chilled this afternoon and Bex cooked dinner.

We are safe and well and enjoying the weekend.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment