Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday - COVID218 and FIRE59

I didn't sleep as long as I wanted but woke up feeling okay.

I worked a bit this morning and started the crock pot with spicy chicken taco soup.  

I met up with Mom and Dad at Jessi's house and we had a good visit with Mom safely in the van.  We exchanged some things we've been holding for a bit and it was good to see each other.  It's really hard not to hug but the safest thing for now.  I'm really grateful to be able to see and talk with them and happy that they can get out for safe drives.

The soup turned out really good.  It'll provide leftovers to eat for a while.

I felt tired earlier tonight and was nodding off on the couch.  Wishing for another day or two off the regular job but maybe I can arrange that this week, or at least a couple half days.  I felt better when I had done some work in the kitchen. 

I smelled smoke tonight but don't see anything on all of the apps and pages and cameras.  It could be a Walbridge flareup in the burn zone that they are keeping an eye on.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment