Friday, October 30, 2020

Friday - COVID230 and FIRE71

I slept a little late again but not too bad.

It was a work day, somewhat busy but not crazy.

I was able to talk to Mom and Dad this afternoon, but not for as long as we wanted because there were issues with the cell phones.  I meant to call them back later but when I remembered, it was way late. :(  I'll try again tomorrow.  It was good to talk with them.

The trail cams are behaving badly and not recording overnight.  ChickenCoopCam was on today but kept turning itself off.  I reset it again for tonight (thinking maybe it overheated?) and if it doesn't record, I'll dig into customer service to see what's up.

The Ring went off tonight and showed me a fox walking through the coop area again.  Luckily it's just breezing right past the coop and not investigating.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment